Irish Language Travel Organic T-shirt
Bíonn siúlach scéalach travel mean broadens the mind, or travellers have stories tell. Not all Irish sayings have direct translations and this is one. If you are familar with Gaeilge you can recognise siúl to walk and scéal is story or tale.
The symbol like an eye is from the stone of Mullaghmast in Co Kildare. It was believed to be a coronation stone for kings of Leinster. I love to mix the influence of ancient Irish art with contemporary Irish design, Celtic symbolism is a big part of my work, as is the connection our mother tongue has with Irish heritage and Irish roots. I research Irish heritage stories and try to represent them in colour popping ways As Gaeilge. Original design & handprinted in Ireland by Angelina Foster.
- 100% ORGANIC RING-SPUN COMBED COTTON
- Printed on 155G Fairwear t-shirts (therefore child labour free)
- Ladies medium fit (not square)
- Vegan Approved
- Packaged in recycled paper with story of design
- Eco friendly tees
- Clothing & ink manufacturers are chemical free GOTs certified
- Free Shipping on orders over €30