bambooth is a sustainable alternative to a plastic toothbrush – Making small changes together, we can have a big impact.
- 100% Biodegradable Handle – bambooth’s handle is made from 100% biodegradable moso bamboo. The world’s fastest-growing renewable resource, growing up to 1 metre a day!
- Bamboo is CO2-neutral and produces more oxygen than trees. After taking only 3-5 years to become a mature forest, annual harvest of mature stems does not harm the mother plant.
- bambooth uses BPA-free, nylon bristles giving the best clean while getting rid of as much plastic as possible.
- Multi length bristles offer optimal interdental cleaning.
- Bamboo, a natural organically-grown grass – has natural anti-bacterial, anti-viral & anti-fungal properties.
- bambooth uses 100% plastic free recyclable packing. The packaging can also be used as a handy travel case.
- Adult Medium toothbrush
Each of the four bambooth toothbrushes are linked to conservation projects aimed at habitat protection so that a proportion of net sales for each brush is donated to a specified conservation effort. The four partnered charities are Plastic Oceans (Sea Blue brush), The Marine Conservation Society (Aqua Marine brush), Coral Reef Alliance (Coral Pink brush) and The Jane Goodall Institute (Forest Green brush)
bambooth’s handle will biodegrade and return to the earth within 6 months if place in a private or commercial composting bin. Please remove the bristles before placing it in the compost by snapping off the head or using a pliers to pull the bristles out. The bristles can be recycled as plastics at a local amenity centre. If you throw your bambooth into the regular bin, the handle will also biodegrade in landfill over time. Made in China, close to bamboo sources.
See the full range of Green Outlook products at www.greenoutlook.ie